Saturday, August 1, 2009

Long Time Missin...

This is Zion...he loooves his Food Network, lol...Ignore the messy house lol.


Sorry for being gone for so long guys. I was told at my orientation at Target that my hours would pick up after my 2 weeks of training, and omg, i swear if i wasn't of age i would sue them for violation of child labor laws...i didnt even KNOW retail stores made people work more than 5 hours a shift. seriously. everytime i've been at that crap shack i've had to put in AT LEAST 7 hours. its actually kinda rude. i miss my child the WHOLE TIME im there and im sure i've gotten some complaints from either pregnant chicks, or chicks with infants, cuz i've gotten to the point where i stalk babies around the sales floor cuz i miss every little thing about my own lil baby lol. i'm also starting to miss being pregnant. and for some reason ALOT of preggo chicks come to my Target.

i miss:

1.having a big belly and being able to wear all types of tight cute shirts and not look gross, but look round and cute :)

2.Attention LOL

3.being able to sit down whenever i want to

4. feeling my baby move inside my belly


BUT I DO NOT want anymore kids for at least 5 years. so thats that..i can just miss it for all i care.


i need to find a new damn job cuz i cant do all this standing up. i have a flippin degree for bob's sake. and this is NOT gonna work.


on to my Zion related stuff:

Z-man turned 3 months a week and a half ago and he is growing up so flipping fast. he smiles all the time, and babbles all the time, and is just so interactive. He loves watching tv, particularly cooking channels and daytime tv. he is growing sooooo fast. he is in 4 diapers, hopefully for a while, and wearing 6-9 month stuff. he is a Hulk baby! and i love him to death. :)

3 comments:

  1. I was wondering if Angus's fat arse needed to go up to 4's... but then I was all, "That's CRAZY!" His butt couldn't have grown that much in three weeks!

    I'm gonna try 4's. Sheesh. What brand are you using? I preferred Pampers until every morning when poop would shoot out the back... Huggies has elastic in the back, so that doesn't happen. Still can't decide which is better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i actually hate the pampers..poop always leaks out his legs, cuz they are so fat..is there a target or walgreens type store near you, cuz SURPRISINGLY my mom bought cheapie diapers and they worked better than the huggies and pampers...also Luvs are pretty good too to be so cheap...(this is ashley,im too lazy to log in lol)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol... hey, I bought the Walmart brand diapers because we were broke, and YOU'RE RIGHT, they work better! But they fit smaller so looks like Angus's fat ass is going into 4's anyway, haha

    ReplyDelete