Friday, July 10, 2009

I got paid today. My rent is due on the 15th of every month, but as all my Facebook friend should know, my dad is my landlord and he is IN MY ASS about his rent, which is realllly shitty cuz ever since i had Zion i have been having trouble keeping up with rent. my check is only about 320 bi-weekly, and ANYONE should realize that thats about 640 a month, and with my rent being 350....not so much to pay bills with. so you would think that my dad, being you know, my DAD, would give me a break till i find a better paying job, or at LEAST till my child support kicks in and not call me every freaking payday harassing me about paying rent. he calls me EVERY WEEK asking me if my money situation has gotten any better. are u serious? ummm...NO. what the heck do u think? i'm still on maternity leave, the economy is shitty, and i'm still supporting me and Zion on 640 a damn month! i got gas, electric, cell, internet, cable, house phone, and buying diapers and stuff for my son. its enuff to SCREAM! but i dont. i just look at my lil love bug, especially when he looks like this:

and i feel better about everything lol. but ANYWAY...this blog is about payday....so my dad stressed the hell outta me today and i ended up going to his house today to give him my last measly $200 and hopefully get his ass off my back. so after i gave him the money, i was like "yeah dad, thats all i have to my person, except this $2 in my pocket." and i guess he started feeling bad, so he comes back in the kitchen and drops $50 on the table. so my step mom comes in and gets Zion...which was part of my plan...i took Zion with me, hoping that in the event of seeing his grandson it would make Dad take pity on my broke ass...and i guess it helped lol, but anyway, she offers me a pot pie..(delicious), a Pepsi (thirst-quenching) and a Drumstick, the ice cream (deeelightful). of course, if youre a broke ass like me you never turn down free food, so i enjoyed every last bit of it. We ended up staying at Dad's house for 4 hours and Zion got to bond with his step-gma, which was reallllly cute and sweet, so i think i'm gonna try and take Zion over there more. PLUS when i left, i guess Pat, my step ma, felt bad for my broke single mama plight, cuz she slipped me $40! so i guess i'm gonna hold on to that money for WHEN my cell phone gets cut off..hopefully i can stretch it till next paycheck, but now, if not, i got "feeling guilty" money. cha-ching......

1 comment:

  1. You don't need internet, cable, or either the house or cell phone (you need at least one). We survive without those luxuries just fine!! :)

    ReplyDelete