Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Can i just PLEASE hit the lottery?!


man oh man. i woke up this morning, first off, i'm PISSED that i have to go back to work. it has OFFICIALLY been 12 weeks since i had Zion but DAMN, couldn't they give me a DAY to kiss on my lil man before i have to join the stupid workforce again?! but noooo...so i have to go to work tonight! :( ANYWAY...so i have to wash some clothes for Zion to wear and put in his diaper bag for his babysitter since he is a spit up monster, and i get up and put him in his bouncer so i can go downstairs and throw his clothes in the dryer and guess what? Cable is cut off AGAIN! im actually pretty pissed cuz i just got paid friday and if i had known it was gonna be like that i coulda just paid it but now i dont have any money so im cable-less, and my shit so stupid i can't even get REGULAR channels....dammit. so dvd's it is. my niece said she would give me like 60 bucks tomorrow, so if she does, im gonna have to take my happy ass right to Wal-Mart and send a money-gram to Directv so me and Zion can have our Rachel Ray, cuz he is SO not feeling my movie selection....argh.




I hate this. i can't wait until Zion's dad decides to stop being a bitch-asshole and we can get this child support stuff set up. he is so fucking ignorant, cuz he is trying to wait until he HAS to pay, and its just making it worse because he is going to HAVE to pay for these past 3 months, and shit, me and Zion are this close to being homeless...i have to pay this cable bill..my cell phone is gonna get cut off ANYDAY now, which is beyond stressful considering i have a child to worry about...all this would be soooo much easier if Zion's dad would just MAN up and help us out..fucker...but thats ok, cuz karma is a bitch, and it's gonna bite him in the ass one day soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment